Sunday, August 9, 2009

THING #10

I really like Glogster. I can see me using this for many projects within the library as a class project or as a presentation tool for library information. My activity i started ties in with 5th grade at end of year. When text books are gone we can continue the study of American history using online resources to gather data and then glogster to present and teach to the class. Each group could be assigned a decade, be given a rubric of what is needed for each level of grade, and then present to class.

80s

This project idea could be tweaked for all grades levels and topices - state symbols, texas heroes, austin landmarks, etc. I also like it as a way to present book reviews. I am also planning on a way to use it to introduce the Bluebonnet books this year.
I also enjoyed the Trading Cards program (example in thing #6 blog already done).
These are all very fun ways to introduce new way to present ideas...

1 comment:

  1. o wow didn't see that until just now..I love Glogster and I love the idea of the decades project using it! Can't wait to show as a demo!

    ReplyDelete