Monday, August 10, 2009

THING #17

Rollyo is very fun and useful!!! This is a good way to keep websites you find for a topic i'm teaching or set up one for a teacher on a topic (or show them how to do it). I looked at some that were already done in the explore section and found a few interesting ones for other people i know: Gluten Free, Everything Star Wars, Spanish Language, and a few others. I then looked at inspirations and added a few like travel, "high roller" debra mesing's shopping, reference, and a few more. I searched on my own and did a animal life cycles rollyo. At first not sure how to get websites since i was just brainstorming but decided to go to delicious and at least use a few that had high numbers to get me satrted. With more time later i can continue to add so i can use this rollo with my 2nd grade unit at end of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment