Monday, August 10, 2009

THING #12

After reading all the tips I found a few that were stated in some form or another in most of the postings. I am am one of those that doesn't comment much on what i read, including on facebook. I'm more of the observer and/or observer taking in what i read. But after reading the postings, i feel a little selfish now. I was one of those that didn't feel i had/have a lot to share, but now i feel that if i do it when i care about something and i say it in a meaningful way then somebody somewhere may get something from it, if not only me. I liked the idea that the power of the words can bring a reewal of purpose to you. you may see things from a different or new light by just expressing yourself. I especially like the tips on criticize kindly and don't use comments to rant. Reading postings like these would be a waste of my time. I agree that commenting is a great way to share knowledge and that it encourages people to share. But it's also nice to just see encouragement from others who comment to say"keep it up" hang in there, etc." like I have received on my blogs so far throughout this experience. So, I will search through some of the blogs and see what I can add.
i also searched a few of my interests: hgtv, the food channel, and the today show. I found many blogs but i found two of mine that i looked at didn't allow comments (frustrating like the articles said). When I went through googleblogsearch for today show i found many blogs and many allowed commenting. I chose one on Jon and Kate since it is all over the news daily thinking i would add my take on it, but the o ne i chose to read had a little battle between two people defending one or the other of the dysfunctional pair. So...i decided I didnt' have anything meaningful to contribute to their "converstation" and left it at that.

1 comment:

  1. doing this as a test comment to see what is going on

    ReplyDelete