Tuesday, August 11, 2009

THING #22

I'm glad I got to paly with Photostory at the end. It is something fun and useful (and I can do it overall) . I have seen projects done using this and had planned to use it this year so I am glad i got a little practice to get me started. I love it for book talks, esp if we can work our way to the studnets doing it versus me. I will borrow my coworker's idea of doing my 3 read aloud Bluebonnet books through Photostory so the story can be read to them without me having to read it live over and over again.
I created a short clip using theonly photos i had on my computer from ohter projects and music i only have as samples (this computer got wiped out and i'm too tired to go gather photos/music for practice. Not sure if i can post it though...


No comments:

Post a Comment