Monday, August 10, 2009

THING #19

Since I'm already overwhelmed with just the sites I've been exposed to so far, seeing more was a littel intimidating at first. but what i really liked is how it is organized by catagories so you can explore for your interest/need. Most of te ones I could use in the library are ones i already knew or have explored a little with this "class": Delicious, facebook,google maps, google search blog, and the one i've seen the most used in my setting so far, pbwikis. But by recognizing those i looked at the other winners in those catagories to see if i liked any features of them better or if i wanted to stick with what i knew already. I still love delicious but i may explore stumbleupon more inthe future. I love the name/concept but need to see how easy it is to search and if it as useful to elementary library as delicious is. Organization also caught my eye but it does have a fee so i didn't explore. I like the concept though...something to help me organize all my documents (I do not use folders on my computer well and i still do paper files to hold a copy of my electronic documents i use...maybe startin with a new tool i'd actually get it organized (yeah, right).
I found a few for my own personal use to explore later in my free time - istats for workouts and i saw n my friend's blog that she liked a coking one so i may check that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment