Monday, August 10, 2009

THING #14

I'm not the biggest fan of Technorati. Delicious is much easier using tags for me. When i did keyword search it found a lot of hits but i didn't have much to go on except for me to look at all of them to see if they fit what i needed. Popular tags didn't make since to search the topic because i could only find school so i'm not sure i did it correctly.I like the blog directory because it helped having topics - easy to find technology and 2.0 and you knew the blogs were on topic of what you needed. Maybe with more practice and search lessons i could learn to use it better. I cracked up that one of the most popular blog searches was paris hilton...really? that's what info. we need in the world? Most of the most popular have nothing to do with what i would search...but to each his/her own right?

No comments:

Post a Comment