Monday, August 3, 2009

THING #6


I really like the trading card idea. I can see me using it with Texas History where students import a picture of a Texas Hero writing name in title box, dates in sub title box, and 5 -7 main facts about person's contribution to history. I also liked the librarian trading cards. It would be a great (an more interesting) way to post our teacher pictures on the school website.
i want to explore the mosaic maker more. I can really see using many of these for cool projects or just for myself. I love the motivational posters - cool to mak READ posters on own or use the trading cards or movie posters for book reviews or to feature bluebonnet books. For myself jsut to start playing i like the trip planner and mappr in flickr. Grat to use for all my travels. Alot to play with and not enough time but at least I am connected to the right pace to start exploring when i can.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great, Stacey! Keep going... I love your trading card; they're cool, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete