Tuesday, August 4, 2009

THING #8

Well, this has taken a lot of time today for me...reading all the info and looking at examples. I really like the concept of going to one place to look at all i want to look at at one time. I personally can use it to keep up on news headlines and my entertainment when i don't hae tv around. I also loke being able to put library sites or book review sites in a handy place to keep up on trends and info. I can see teachers or admin. using it to follow topics of interest or to hav eour campus do a "book study" but following info. on websites/blogs. I can use it to help my principal (or a teacher) if they need to find info. quickly on a topic for a meeting etc.
I started making a few subscriptions and arraging into folders to start. I will go back in an add some of interest later.

No comments:

Post a Comment